Friday, January 10, 2014

Dorothy & Toto are back

Happy Weekend Blog Friends!

As promised, here's the second Dorothy and Toto in purple, lilacs and greens.  I used the same design on both cards since I was making two in a row.  This one went to my dear friend Liane, for her birthday.  Happy Birthday, Liane!

Copics were used to color the image.  The leaf sprig is a Spellbinders die, and I added three tiny rhinestones for some bling.  Stickles glitter glue was added to the lacey top of her dress and to her hair ribbons.  You can just barely see the tiny hot air balloons I stamped on the card stock right behind Dorothy.






Gotta love Toto's little goggles!





Wishing you all a restful weekend!  Thanks for dropping by today.  I'll be back next week with something new.  Until next time...



6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card.....thank you Geri !!!!!
    Liane :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I have that stamp but haven't used it. Thanks for the inspiration. Purple and green is one of my favorite color combinations.

    MaryAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, MaryAnn. The image was fun to color and fun trying out different color combinations. You need to get yours out and get it colored. You'll enjoy it. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card for your friend Liane! I am not familiar with that great stamp of Dorothy and Toto, but is looks so great! The purple and greens are such a great color combo! The touches of bling are just perfect too. Hope your friend had a very special birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Winnie. It's a cling Stampendous stamp. I'm trying really hard to only buy clings anymore because of "space"....or lack of. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...