Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving to you all

Happy Thanksgiving Blog Friends!

I am thankful today for all my Blog Friends!  Thank you all for following my blog.  May your day be blessed with all things good. DH (dear hubby) took a pic this morning of our Thanksgiving card for this year.  I didn't think I'd get it posted, but here it is.  The little owl is by Stampabilities, and I placed him right on the fence....cute little guy.  The embossing folder is by Sizzix, called Fall Set.  I love that Sizzix embossing folders makes a nice deep impression.  I embossed the owl with Stamp A Mania (www.stampamania.com) embossing power Desert Sunset.  It's a beautiful color and perfect for this card.  I wish you could see how the owl sparkles, but it's not showing up in the photo.  







"Happy Thanksgiving" is in the inside of the card. Sentiment is by Stamp A Mania.  I just love the swirly font they use for so many of their words.  This one is part of the set called "Mary's Calligraphy Set FP-014" and stamps in the set are all cling mounted with a wonderful laminated cover sheet that is pre 3-holed punched for your binder. Check it out when you get a chance at www.stampamania.com


That's it for today.  Thank you for stopping by today.  We wish you and yours a Happy Thanksgiving.  



  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...