Thursday, November 14, 2013

Last Shoe in Blues and Greens with a Touch of Purples


Hi Bloggers!

Here's the last shoe in blues, greens and a touch of purple.  I used a green grosgrain ribbon on this card.   Changed up the colors on the shoe a bit.  A quickie posting today.  Off to the nursing home to see how mom's doing today.  

Wishing you all a very good weekend!  We're supposed to get rain/snow tomorrow and Saturday.  I guess winter is here.   




Thanks a bunch for stopping by.  Until next time.....

"I'm so busy I don't know whether I found a rope or lost my horse"   :0)


1 comment:

  1. Love your card! Such a fabulous shoe! I am sitting here chuckling at the quote on the bottom of your post! So true some days! Enjoy the weekend! (PS. Thanks for the kind visit and comment on my tags!!)

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...