Monday, November 25, 2013

A Double Thanksgiving Blessing

Hello Blog Friends!

You all know how sometimes we forget things?  Well, my dear friend Liane, forgot she'd mailed me a Thanksgiving postcard, so then mailed a card as well.  Hence.....a  "Double Thanksgiving Blessing" from Liane.  Thank you for the beautiful card!  Love the colors, composition and tag.  I don't know who makes the stamp, nor how she did the background, but it's it gorgeous?  Love it!







Thanks for stopping by today.  I'll be back with one more Thanksgiving card before turkey day.  Until next time, happy stamping!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...