Sunday, November 10, 2013

Fabulous Shoes - Purple


Hi Blog Friends,

I'll be posting three different colors of the Fabulous Shoes the next couple of days.  I thought about doing all three together, but since we've been at the nursing home 2-3 times a day, I've been running really short on stamping time.  Have patience with me....I'll try and make some more cards soon.

Here's today's purple/lavender card.  The stamp is by Stampin Up.  Scrapbook paper is black background piece.  Organza ribbon is used on the trim, and a little rhinestone on the "i" on Friends.  Stickles is used around the die cute.  Oh, and both Spectrum Noir's and Copics used on the coloring of the shoe.  I added a few scattered purple rhinestones to the high heel for some bling.  :o)





Remember...to see a bigger picture of the card, click on it and it'll enlarge.  That's the purple card for today.  Thanks so much for stopping by.  Until next time.....

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous, indeed!!

    MaryAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It's a challenge to color the smaller flower on the high heel, but love the results. I'll post another show tonight (that probably won't show up till tomorrow unless you log into the blog). Love this stamp! Did you end up ordering it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, never did get this one.

      MaryAnn

      Delete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...