Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Yellow Sunflowers


Happy Thanksgiving Bloggers!

I goofed and said I'd post a Thanksgiving card today.  I just went into my photo file, and low and behold, I failed to have hubby take a picture of the card.  I'm sorry.  I will post it later.  Today's post is a sunny sunflower image.  Colored with Copics and Stickles in the center of each flower.  Pretty simple because the flowers take up the majority of the card.  This stamp is so big, it reaches from the top of the card to the bottom.  Tiny green brads added to each corner, and background layered with coordinating card stock.  Easy peasy.






Thanks for dropping by today.  I wish you and yours a very Happy Thanksgiving Day!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...