Monday, October 1, 2012

Stamp A Mania's Stampa Barbara Collection. As you may know, Stamp A Mania bought the Stampa Barbara Collection. This stamp was reintroduced at the Mesa, AZ, convention last year and sold out very quickly. Aren't the kiddos in costume adorable? I had so much fun coloring this image. The haunted house was fun too. You can get all the stamps from Stamp A Mania. Their link is on the right hand side of my blog. I'll have another Halloween card to post soon. Thanks for stopping by! :o)

2 comments:

  1. These images bring back fond memories....great Card Geri !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Geri. Must have taken you hours to color it. You are a "copic" expert. I'm envious.

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...