Friday, October 19, 2012

The Halloween Bride





Happy Friday Blog Friends!  Today I'm posting a card that I made awhile back.  I took a class with the fabulous Cheryl Valadez at China Phoenix 2, in Albuquerque.  Cheryl is a wonderful Copic certified designer, and I noticed on her blog that she has taken the next level certification.  Congrats, Cheryl!  As soon as hubby can do it, we'll be adding Cheryl's blog link to my blog.  Thanks, Cheryl for saying it's okay with you to add you to my blog.  I love this stamp, and want to make more cards with her.  Please forgive me, I can't remember what she's called, or who the stamp company is that makes this cool spooky bride.  Isn't she a cool one?  I hope you all have a good weekend.  So far, we're still having beautiful weather in Santa Fe.  I don't want it to end, as I'm not ready for cold and snow.  Thanks for stopping by, and I'll be back soon!

3 comments:

  1. creepy cool Geri !!!!
    Liane :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. The stamp is from Third Coast Rubber Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Liane! She is creepy cool. lol Thanks, Marcie, for the stamp company name. I should have remembered that because thinking back, it took forever for the stamps to be mailed. Third Coast does have some really good stamps.

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...