Thursday, October 25, 2012

A Creepy Little Ghost







Hello Bloggers!  I've been absent for awhile.  Lots happening and not enough hours to fulfill all my obligations.  Today I'm posting A Creepy Little Ghost.  You know that saying, "less is best", well this applies to some of the cards I make.  Halloween is fast approaching, so I wanted to get this posted today.  Our beautiful weather is coming to an end, for a few days anyway.  We've had the most wonderful fall this year.  I'm not ready for cold and snow.  Oh well, it's inevitable...cold weather.  Hubby's got a nice warm fire going, so I think I'll go fix him some hot chocolate with whipping cream on top to thank him.  You all have a safe and fun Halloween....watch out for those little creepy ghosts!  Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. simple and very effective !!!!
    Liane :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. Great embossing folder too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Geri,
    Would you share the name of this embossing folder and "creepy" stamp?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oops........didn't sign my name,

      Delete
  4. Thanks everyone. The embossing folder is by Cuttlebug "Madison". The "creepy" word is a chipboard embellishment I got sometime back. I'm sorry, don't know who makes it. There were several different words in a package.

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...