Monday, October 8, 2012

Happy Columbus Day! I hope many of you are off, and are enjoying a nice, but chilly morning. Brrrrr....the weather sure cooled down over the weekend. Here's the next Halloween card I promised to post. I used Copics, a cuttlebug embossing folder, baker's twine, a button, some of my fave Martha Stewart punches and a little green bling. The stamp is by Stampendous. Have a great holiday, and we'll be back with another post this week. Thanks for stopping by. :o) p.s. I'm still learnng how to blog, so please be patient....there may be a few hiccups along the way.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Geri! I picked this image up a few weeks ago and have had so much fun coloring her up. You have done a fabulous job bringing her to life! I love the spider web border and that little bit of haunted house peeking out from behind the main image. Terrific work, my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...