Saturday, October 13, 2012

Another Take Ten Style Halloween Card

Hello Blog Friends!  First, I forgot to thank my friend, Liane....for the adorable "treat box" pattern.  Thank you Liane!!!!  Sorry, I forgot my manners and failed to say thank you when I posted the pic of the treat box.  Today tho, the dim light bulb came on and I remembered my manners!  Yay!

Here's another Take Ten Style Halloween card.  I like making cards once in awhile that don't require coloring or stamping.  I did do some "punching" with some of my Martha Stewart punches.  I sure like her punches.  They're good quality and there are some really cool designs out there.  Making progress with my darn left knee today.  Not sure what I did, but I've been limping around all week.  Not fun!  Much better today, so I'm a happy girl.  Again, the background is a Cuttlebug embossing folder, and the rest is by Recollections and punches by MS.  Easy peasey.  :o)   Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...