Monday, October 29, 2012

Fifty Shades of Book Club






Hello there!  Today I'm sharing a book mark I made for some friends from Kerrville, TX, who come to Santa Fe, to spend a glorious weekend in the New Mexico.  Kathy hosts the book club members at her Santa Fe home for a few days every Fall.  They were here last weekend and I'm glad the weather was good for their stay.  Kathy and friends enjoy the gorgeous Santa Fe weather, great shopping, and eating out at some of Santa Fe's finest yummy restaurants.  I'm so glad the book club members have a good sense of humor!  I really wouldn't want to offend anyone.  I thought this stamp was so cute, and would be cool to use for their '12 book mark.  This is the fifth year that I've made book marks for their club.  They are nicest people you'll ever meet!  Thanks for stopping by today.

3 comments:

  1. Naughty you. Laters, baby

    ReplyDelete
  2. made me "grin" this morning !!!!
    Naughty girl !!!!!
    Liane :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. brings new meaning to the phrase "crack a book"

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...