Wednesday, October 10, 2012

A "Take Ten" style card today!

Good morning Blog Friends!  Are you familiar with the Stampington magazine called "Take Ten"?  If you're not, the magazine shows an array of cards that you can make in about "ten" minutes.  Trust me, I have never been able to make a card in ten minutes....but wouldn't that be nice?  This is my version of a take ten card.  I made a few and will be posting more later.  I'd picked up some really cute little ghosts, monsters, sentiments and such last year, and finally got around to using them this year.  I needed a few Halloween cards for friends and family, and my stash of things from last year came in handy.  Quick cards, altho no stamping or coloring.  Sometimes it's fun to make this type of card too.  The spiders are "puffy" and the kitty also has a puffy tail....so cute.  The background is a cuttlebug embossing folder, and I used some of my punches to add other embellishments.  This card went to my friend, Anna at SFCC!  Okay, enough babbling....on to the quickie card.  Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...