Wednesday, October 31, 2012

A Big Boy Raven Halloween!






Happy Halloween Blog Friends!  Are you ready for the little ghosts and goblins to come knocking at your front door tonight?  We're ready, although we don't get as many kids as in years past.  There are lots of Ravens flying around this Halloween.  This image is by Stampendous.  I love ravens and have a few raven stamps that I use quite often.  As a matter of fact, I have a dear friend who goes by the name of  Raven.  She is a wonderfully talented beader (Raven has an Etsy shop) and is such a talented artist who makes the most beautiful Pysanky eggs that she sells at Susan's Christmas Shop right next to The Shed restaurant in Santa Fe.  The raven I'm sharing today is my biggest boy.  I hope you enjoy him on this spooky Halloween day. Thanks for checking in today and have a fun and creepy Halloween!

2 comments:

  1. Geri, Very nice card. Love the colors. You do such good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so fortunate to be the lucky recipient of the "BIG BOY RAVEN"......love the card....thank you Geri
    Liane :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...