Sunday, November 4, 2012

Another Big Boy Raven flew in from the South









Newly revised pics:
Dear Blog Friends....PS....DH took a new "close-up" of Liane's Raven.  Here's a better shot of him close-up.  Enjoy!

Hi Blog Friends!  I've been busy getting some new cards ready for Stamp A Mania.  I will be posting those cards in the near future, but wanted to post another Big Boy Raven (he flew in from Bosque Farms) that my friend Liane Ceglar sent to me. DH (dear hubby) has been doing all the card photography for me, and he took two pics of this guy, so I'm sharing both pics.  I love the way she colored the raven a royal purple color.....and look at his eye.  That gives new meaning to "there's a little twinkle in his eye"......so cool!  His  hat also has some color added.  Aren't the background colors great?  Then there's the neat fiber and flower with the jewel.  Thanks, Liane....love your work! 

Tomorrow, I'll post one more Halloween card from another friend.  Stay tuned.  Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...