Friday, November 23, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!












Howdy Blog Friends.  I've not been feeling well for the last week, and I'm sorry I haven't been posting on the blog.  Feeling better today.  We made it to our son, Patrick's house for Thanksgiving dinner yesterday.  Pat, Yvette and Desmond are such good hosts....it was wonderful.  My daughter-in-laws folks were there and we really enjoy visiting with them. We spent a nice relaxing afternoon with all.

Last week a group of Santa Fe stampers took a road trip to Albuquerque, and we visited three stamp/scrap stores.  Our frist stop was China Phoenix 2, where Nancy taught the card class I'm posting today.  The turkey on the card front is by Stampa Barbara, as well as the turkey inside the card.  The Stampa Barbara line is now being sold by Stamp A Mania.  I believe the sentiment is also a Stampa Barbara, but not really sure.  Nancy had us make a pop-up card (the inside turkey pops up when you open the card) and we colored the turkeys with Prismacolor pencils.  It was a lot of fun.  Thanks Nancy!   :o) 

A friend wrote today and asked if we were braving the Black Friday sales today.  I watched the pusing and shoving on TV this morning and decided it would be best to stay home today.  lol  I hope you all had a good Thanksgiving.  Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...