Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers & Stamp A Mania











Hello Bloggers!  Today I'm sharing a card I made for Stamp A Mania (SAM).  Mark and Cynthia (SAM owners) are now selling the Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.  They'll be in Albuquerque this Friday and Saturday.  Cynthia is teaching four classes.  Two on Friday and two on Saturday.  The afternoon classes will be coloring with the Spectrum Noir's (very affordable alcohol markers).  The card I'm sharing today was colored with the Spectrum's.  By the way, SAM will have their show booth set up in the former flower shop right next to China Phoenix 2.  Mark mentioned that they have some new images, but I failed to ask him if he'll have those available this weekend.  This card today is from the SAM set "Framed Stamps Set" FP-012.  I believe you can buy the individual stamps.  If you look at the originals on the SAM website, you'll notice that I took off in a different direction on the coloring.  "Thinking outside the box" coloring.  I love vivid colors, and used them on this set.  I'll be posting each design in the set in the coming days.  So, if you're in ABQ this weekend, please stop by to see Mark and Cynthia and you'll be able to buy their stamps before next stamp convention next year!  Thanks for dropping in today!

1 comment:

  1. are these markers the same as Copics Geri????
    Will I see you and Randy at CP2??

    Great card by the way....love the vibrant colors
    Liane :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...