Thursday, November 8, 2012

It's an Orange Cactus Day










Hi Blog Friends!  Slipping in another Stamp A Mania (SAM) card before tomorrow.  This stamp is part of the FP-012 Framed Stamps Set.  Again, I used the Spectrum Noir alcohol markers....(Stamp A Mania sells Sprectrums), to color the image.  Can you tell I'm loving "orange" these days?  :o)  The sentiment stamp is "Dakota Tracks MH7012-F mounted or MH7012-U unmounted.  Such a cool sentiment.  I especially love it because our Doberman who we had was named Dakota.  In addition, dear hubby is from North Dakota. You can access the Stamp A Mania webiste at www.stampamania.com  We'll figure out how link it soon! Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. All three sets are great cards. How do the Noir markers compare to Copics?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Geri...will have to keep an eye out for those stampsets at CP2 this afternoon.
    Liane :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Everyone! Thanks for the kuddos. On the Spectrum Noir's (SN), I LOVE the fine tip. I seem to have better control with the SN fine tip. I also noticed that I'm able to color faster, and that's a plus when I'm making multiple cards. I also really like the $2.00 a marker price! We blended SN's with Copics in class this weekend...another plus! It's nice to have a variety of colors to play with, and having two different sets (Spectrum's and Copics) is so nice. Thank you all for leaving comments! Geri :o)

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...