Monday, November 5, 2012

Halloween Bat......this little guy flew in from the North












Happy Monday Bloggers!  Wow, did this weekend fly by.  There just aren't enough hours in the day anymore.  Today I'm sharing a card I received from my friend MaryAnn, who lives in Los Alamos.  She used little bits of papers here and there for her background.  Maybe MaryAnn will share her technique with us on the blog.  Hint hint.  :o)   The bat is a Sizzix die and I hope you can see his little red eyes....spooky looking.  Once again, DH took 2 pics of this card, so I will share both.  One is a close-up.  We're still learning as we go, so will try to shoot a close-up of cards in the future.  Finishing up some cards for Stamp A Mania today.  We'll be back with those soon!  Enjoy our beautiful weather while you can....snow is in the forecast for the weekend.  I'm not ready for it, but we do need whatever moisture we can get.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...