Tuesday, November 13, 2012

A Card we made at Lydia's Class




Hi Blog Friends!  I got an email from one of my friends in Albuquerque, asking me if I was up till 2:30 am, posting pics on my blog.  I guess that's the time that appears on screen when the pictures and text finally get posted.  I can tell you that there is no way I'm up at that hour.  We go to bed pretty early.  It just takes Google forever to post blogs.  So now on to today's card and info.







Today I'm sharing a card I made at the class that Lydia Carrell taught our Santa Fe group of stampers.  It's a really cool collage technique that I'd never done before.  We used old dress patterns, tissue papers, gel medium, stamps, handmade papers, Stickles, and Liquid Pearls.  It was a lot of fun, and I love the end result.  I'm planning to try this technique again.  Thanks so much Lydia....you are known in our group as the "Technique Queen"!  If there's a technique to be had, you can bet that Lydia knows how to do it.  :o)   Thanks for stopping in today!

1 comment:

  1. What a neat card Geri.....inquiering minds want to know !!!! LOL
    Liane :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...