Sunday, October 14, 2012

It's a Southwest Christmas.





Hello Blog Friends!  What a beautiful Sunday it has been.  Nice weather, fun watching the last day of the Balloon Fiesta in Albuquerque on TV (and I am so happy to watch it on TV after seeing the turtle-moving traffic that is backed up for miles and miles), and dinner is already prepared.  Life is good.  I thought you might enjoy the card that I just finished and got in the mail to Stamp A Mania.  I have the honor of being on their design team.  Cynthia and Mark Stansell, the owners of Stamp A Mania, are the most wonderful people you'll ever meet.  If you get a chance to go to the Albuquerque Stamp Convention, please stop by their booth.  They introduce new stamps all the time, and I know you'll enjoy visiting with them, and watching Cynthia demo.  The Stamp A Mania link is on the right hand side of my blog, check it out.  The stamps used on this card are the Mimbreno Ornaments, small and large.  I colored them with Copics, and the snowflakes are by Spellbinders.  Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Love this card Geri. Are these new stamps? Yoiu did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm not sure how long these stamps have been out, but they're not brand new. New to me tho....and lots of fun to color. Stamp A Mania does cling stamps now, and these were the cling. So easy to store! :o)

      Delete
  2. beautiful card Geri,,,,makes me want to start on my Christmascards !!!!
    Liane :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I too, need to get started on my Christmas cards. :o)

      Delete
  3. Thanks Geri for making our stamp images look fantastic, you have such a great hand at stamping, coloring and art. Thanks also for working with Stamp A Mania Design Team, Mark & Cynthia!

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...