Friday, October 12, 2012

Halloween Treat Box

Hello Blog Friends!  Friday is here and boy, has our weather in Santa Fe changed.  Cold, windy, and we're supposed to get rain too.  I'm not ready for cold weather, but guess it'll come whether I want it to or not.  Halloween's just around the corner, so I made a little treat box.  The partof the box where you put your treat in is on the small side, but will hold several Hershey's Kisses, or other candy about that size.  I'm sure you could put other things in the box if you don't want to use candy.  Have a good weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Trick or Treat !!!!!! Very cute
    Liane :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute. Another great job. Where do you get all of your ideas?

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...