Sunday, September 30, 2012

Happy Sunday Blog Friends! I was thinking about Halloween this morning, and looked at some of our old pics from doing arts and craft fairs at Santa Fe Community College way back when. I suggested the college host an arts and crafts fair so that we could start a student tuition fund. All proceeds from vendor table rentals went into a tuition fund. This fund enabled students who could not afford to go to college, fulfill their dream. It worked out so well. SFCC still hosts the fair every year in December. Back then my husband and I were really into wood working crafts. I'm posting a couple of Halloween themed wood working pics today. The 3 little ghosts pic is a piece you hang on your door. Not stamping, but I hope to post a Halloween card soon! Thanks for stopping by. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...