Saturday, February 1, 2014

A Sympathy Card


Hello Blog Friends,

We all need a sympathy card every once in a while, and I found this cross that I really like.  I stamped it twice on card stock with  burgundy colored ink.  I used a gold marker on the edges, and added some gold drops on top of the crosses.  A Cuttlebug embossing folder was used on the burgundy card stock background.  A simple sympathy verse at the bottom of the card is backed with black card stock.  







Here's a closeup of the gold splatter dots on the tops of the crosses and the gold marker used on the edges.


Thanks for stopping by today.  Weather is getting colder, so maybe I'll need to stay in and get some cards made.  Until next time.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...