Friday, February 28, 2014

Stamp A Mania Feathers & Happy Birthday


Hi there Blog Friends,

Here's a quick and easy card to make with a neat feather stamp from Stamp A Mania.  Like I always say, my card are pretty simple, not too extravagant.....and this is one of them.  Double stamped the feather onto kraft card stock, matted with black card stock and added the Happy Birthday words.  Easy peasy.  Three little copper brads on the left side of the words.  Matted words with terra cotta and black card stock.  I think this makes a really nice masculine card.  I know my DH is always picking up feathers when we are up in the mountains....either for his fly-tying, or he gives them to me for cards.  ;o)










Thank you all for dropping in today.  I hope you have a good weekend.  Until next time...

Supplies
Feather:  Stamp A Mania, Michelle's Feather MR1506-H
Happy Birthday: Stamp A Mania, Happy Birthday Script MH7146-F  
Cardstock:  Kraft, terra cotta and black
Ink:  Chalk and Archival Black
Three copper brads






1 comment:

  1. So pretty and elegant! I am sitting here thinking that now I need a feather stamp! I can't believe in the thousands of stamps, I don't have one..ha ha. Love the brads too! I don't use mine enough, have to take them out too!

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...