Friday, February 21, 2014

We will be known forever by the tracks we leave.


Happy Weekend Bloggers!

The sentiment I used on today's card is one of my very favorites from Stamp A Mania (SAM)... www.stampamania.com    I was going thru my tray of SAM stamps and saw the little quail family and decided to pull it out and use it.  then I spotted the sentiment and thought it would be perfect with the quail....as they're trotting off and leaving their little tracks in the sand.   Just imagine all the images you could use with this wonderful sentiment!   I used a Spellbinders die cut for the blue background.  The embossing powder is one of my very favorites from SAM - Crystal White.  It's fabulous!!!!  SAM will have their embossing powders at the Albuquerque stamp convention on March 8-9....coming soon!









Here's a closeup of mama quail, you can see the sparkle of Crystal White.  Ha......I wondered what the speck of glitter was on the righthand side, then I realized it's a little beak of the middle baby quail!

Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a wonderful weekend.  Until next time.....


3 comments:

  1. Oh, how adorable! Love the sparkle and the sentiment is perfect for the images! They remind me of the Partridge family from my youth! (We got a lovely pair of days here in the 40's, but tonight it is dropping again for another week and snow on Weds..Oh boy!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Winnie. I liked the little qual family the minute I saw it. We have quail in our back yard every once in a while. They are sooooo cute! Hugs, Geri p.s. stay safe and warm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Winnie. I liked the little qual family the minute I saw it. We have quail in our back yard every once in a while. They are sooooo cute! Hugs, Geri p.s. stay safe and warm

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...