Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Birds on a Wire


Hello Bloggers!

Today's card is one I did that doesn't have stamping, or coloring.  Can you believe it?  lol   Not my usual style, but it was a fun card to make.  I had a comment a while back that one of the cards I posted was not the usual type card I make, and I promised to post a second one, so here it is.  The bird punch is by who else... Martha Stewart.  I do love her punches.  ;o)  









That's it for today. Thanks a bunch for stopping by.  I get to have lunch with my stamping buddies this week, and am really looking forward to seeing them.  Until next time.....


2 comments:

  1. My kind of card....love the Birdies on the Wire !!!!
    Hope this finds you and "Honey" well....summer is almost over and I still have not made it up there to have Lunch with you...hanging my head in shame LOL
    Hugs
    Liane :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Liane! It's fun to do different style cards once in a while. I too love birdies. They make me smile. :o)
    It's not too late to plan lunch before the snow flies. You just let me know when! xo

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...