Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Happy Anniversary Pat & Yvette!


Hello Blog Friends!

Today I'm sharing a card I made for our son Pat, and his wife, Yvette.  Today is their anniversary.  Happy Anniversary you two!

I got this stamp at the last stamp convention.  Colored it up with Copics, and used a Spellbinder's die for the frame.  Added three tiny pearls for embellishments and layered with pink card stock (Yvette's fave color), and striped scrapbook paper background.  A little touch of Stickles on the back of the dress for some bling.










For a closer look, you can click on the pictures to enlarge it.  That's it for today.  Thanks for stopping by.  I'll be back soon.





2 comments:

  1. My husband and I were the fortunate recipients of one of these anniversary cards...in a different color combination. It is so beautiful!

    MaryAnn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, MaryAnn. Your card will be the next one I post.....stay tuned!

      Delete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...