Thursday, September 5, 2013

Beautiful Bright Spring Centerpieces by Judy

Hello Bloggers!

Today, I have the pleasure of sharing the gorgeous centerpieces that my cousin Judy, who lives in Surprise, Arizona made.  She belongs to a group of women (not sure how often they meet or what their group does, but this project was for a luncheon) and she made these centerpieces for their gathering.  I believe she said each of the ladies got to take one of these beauties home following lunch!  Judy used her Cuttlebug (she has the beautiful Anna Griffin Cuttlebug) to emboss the "ribbons" on the sides of the boxes.  If you look closely, you can see the embossing.  And...she made each flower by hand!  OMG! I can't imagine how much time that must have taken, but they turned out beautifully.  Love all the different colors Judy used.  Wouldn't you like to have been the lucky recipient of one of these lovely arrangements?  I sure would have.   Just looking at them makes me happy!   ;o)

Thank you, Judy, for sharing your creative talent and allowing me to post on my blog.  Can't wait to see what you do next.
















That's it for today.  Thanks so much for stopping by.  Until next time...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...