Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Birds & Berries

Hello Bloggers!

Today's card is a stamp that I got a long time ago.  Do you ever stamp off a bunch of images, put them in a box, and color them later?  Well, that's what I do.  This one makes such a nice fall card, I had to pull it out of the box and color it.  It went to my good friend, Liane.  I hope it brightened her day.  The card stock used was a terra cotta background, with blue on the side that I embossed with a Cuttlebug embossing folder.  I added three tiny brads on the side.









That's it for today.  Thanks so much for stopping by.  See you next time!




7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card....it brightened my Day !!!!! Thank you friend !!!!!
    Liane :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome....glad you liked the card! ;o)

      Delete
  2. So beautiful! Love the focal image and how you colored it! I just love embossing, and your use of the embossing was a perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Winnie! So nice chatting with you today and looking at your beautiful cards and studio.

      Delete
  3. Lovely! You inspire me to color more!

    Happy Day,
    MaryAnn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...You go girlie! Get those markers out and do some coloring.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful card! I wish I knew who made that image. Your coloring is wonderful, and I like your card layout. TFS.

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...