Sunday, September 15, 2013

A Whole Lot a Punching Going On


Happy weekend blog friends!

I know most of you won't receive this until Monday, but I am posting it today...Sunday.  Ah, the joys of snail paced blogland.  These are a couple of cards I made a while back one day when I decided to give my punches a good workout.  Pics were taken a while back, so they're not the best, but I think you get the picture.   I believe all punches were by Martha Stewart, and the "friendship" word stamp is Stampin Up.  I only made two cards cuz my hands got tired and sore from punching so many borders.  It was fun tho, and I'm always up for trying something different.








 We've broken all kinds of records in NM, for rainfall this month, in fact most of it just this last week.  We've gone from a drought to flooding.  More rain in the forecast for the next few days.  We're floating away.  Thanks for stopping by today.   Until next time...





2 comments:

  1. Me thinks I need to use my border punches more! Thanks for the inspiration!

    MaryAnn

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...