Sunday, June 30, 2013

House Mouse Lilacs

Hello Bloggers,

Although not everyone is a House Mouse fan, I do like a lot of their images.  They kinda grew on me.  And, since I LOVE lilacs, this one really caught my eye.  Because of our terrible dry weather in Santa Fe, our lilacs have been sparse this year.  Usually, you can drive throughout the city and see lilacs blooming everywhere.  And they smell so good.  I sure have missed them this year.  I used Copics to color this one, and added a few little flowers to the side of the card.





That's it for today.  See you later this week.  Until next time.

6 comments:

  1. love those little Mice !!!!! Hope this finds you well.
    Liane :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Liane.....I too like the House Mouse stamps. I hope you are getting some of the rain that's in the forecast this week. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every time I see a House Mouse image/card it just makes me smile!! I love this one; good choice and lovely card! Thanks for sharing!

    MaryAnn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, MaryAnn. Glad you liked the card, and House Mouse mice! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too very much missed the blooming Lilacs this year. Some of my favorite memories are playing in my grandmothers very big lilac trees during bloom time. It was so cool inside the trees and the heat outside filled the air with the smell of lilac's. Thanks for your story and playful card. Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Lydia. Yes, we both have missed our beautiful lilacs this year. Let's keep our fingers crossed that they bloom for us next year! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...