Thursday, June 6, 2013

Hello Blog Friends,

Today's card is my rendition of a Robin.  I'm not sure the bird is  really a robin, but I wanted to color it like a robin.  I embossed the background paper, sanded it just a bit with a sanding block, then used a piece of patterned scrapbook paper on top of the embossed paper.  Attached a gold embellishment (brad), and gold thread.  I used Glossy Accents on the berries.  The coloring was done with  Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.  Stamp A Mania has a great sale on Spectrum's if you're interested.  You can find more info at www.stampamania.com    Check it out.







That's it for today.  Thanks for stopping by.  Until next time.  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...