Sunday, June 9, 2013

A Little Sizzix Rooster

Hi Blog Friends,

Whew.......it's warmed up in Santa Fe.  Have the swamp cooler going all day long now.  Sure am glad we have it.

Today I'm sharing a card I made with one of my Sizzix dies.  It's been sitting on a shelf forever, so I thought it was time to use it.  I like the way it turned out.  So many people like roosters.  I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder for the chicken wire background.  And a Tim Holtz embossing folder that the rooster is on.  Red and white twine and a red button finish it off.  The rooster has 7 pieces, and it went together pretty fast.  








That's it for today.  Thanks for stopping by.  Stay cool.  Until next time.


4 comments:

  1. How cute is that...love that little rooster !!!!
    Keep cool Geri !!! See you soon !!
    Liane :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Liane. I needed to use that die. I'm so guilty of having supplies I haven't used. One down 10,000 (feels that way some days) to go! LOL

      Delete
  2. Soooo cute! Now, I'm wondering why I don't have that die!

    MaryAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, MaryAnn. I really thought you'd ordered that die. You'd better look again. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...