Tuesday, June 11, 2013

The Quail Couple

Hello Bloggers!

The Quail Couple is in the spotlight today.  I don't know who makes the stamp.  It's on cling, with no company name noted.  I colored it up with Spectrum Noir's.  Stamp A Mania is running a special on Spectrum's.......check it out at www.stampamania.com    

Also, I just received an email from Stamp A Mania, and they're running a special on Spellbinder dies, at 40% off!  Wow....that's a deal.  Mark says once they're gone, they're gone, so be quick.  Many of the dies that are on sale, I haven't seen at the local stores.





Until next time....stay cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...