Saturday, June 8, 2013

Indian Warrior

Hello Blog Friends,

Happy weekend!  I hope you're enjoying the lovely weather in NM.  We still have two big fires burning, so that's not good, but at least we don't have wind today.  We've been praying hard for rain, but to no avail.  Okay, today's card is one I bought at an estate sale!  I have no clue who makes the stamp (it's just rubber on cling so no name on wood to find who makes the stamp)  and it's one I hadn't seen before.  I used some tiny copper stars, and a Copic Spica pen on the hair.  I don't think you can see the shimmer in the pic, but it looks nice.  The color is called chocolate.





The background feather stamp is by Stamp A Mania (SAM).  Love that feather.  I think it may also come in a smaller size.  SAM have some really nice feather stamps.  You can check them out at www.stampamania.com    Well, that's it for today.  Thanks for stopping by.  Until next time. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...