Monday, June 3, 2013

Happy Camper

Howdy Bloggers,

Today I'm sharing my Happy Camper card.  We've been RVing since way back when.  Started out with a little 21' Winnabago pull-behind, graduated to a fifth wheel....actually two different 5th wheels, and now we're traveling in a 40' motor home.  Love the conveniences of a motor home.  We always have to chuckle because when we began our "camping" plans, we were looking for a Coleman stove.  LOL    Eeeek!  I don't think I could take the "roughing it" camping style anymore.  

Anyway, here's today's card.  A cute little camper.  I got this stamp at the Hen House in Albuquerque.  Colored it up with Spectrum Noir's.   By the way, Stamp A Mania has a great deal on the Sprectrum's....check it out at www.stampamania.com   Plus, they have a super sale on Spellbinder dies...the more you buy, the bigger the discount you receive.  Love those dies.







I used Ranger's Glossy Accents on the little round porthole window, and I'll be darn if I didn't end up with a bubble right in the middle of the window!  Oops.  Oh well.  I stuck a round red sticker on the tail light.  Put in a few springs of grass, and it's done.  Thanks for dropping in today.  Until next time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...