Thursday, July 31, 2014

Shoebox Swap Card


Hi Friends,

Digging into my files, I found a card that I hadn't posted.  This card was taught by one of the stamp gals, MaryAnn.  The image is by Stampendous.   I can't recall the background, but I think maybe it was a piece of scrapbook paper.  Then we stamped the image on that, added three brass brads, and the skeleton leaf at the bottom.  Layered that onto a gold piece of card stock and then a darker piece of card stock.  Very quick card, and so easy.  







Thanks for stopping by to visit today.  I'll be back later.....until next time, happy stamping.

8 comments:

  1. Your stamping is so striking against that water color style background Geri. CAS and classy too! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning! Thanks for stopping by to visit. Tracy, what is CAS?
    Hugs, Geri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Geri,
    Just finished scrolling through your website and I continue to be amazed with your work. Don't know that I will ever stop saying "WOW" to your work. You are truly an amazing artist with such precision and perfection. Love looking at your work. GabbyAnna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Anna. Glad you stopped by for a visit. Hope you're getting better every day....you looked really good when we saw you following your surgery. Before too long, you'll back hiking in the mountains. Take care. Hugs, Geri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card Geri! The background is lovely with the sentiment on top. Love the leaf you added. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning Winnie! Thanks for your comment. I'm headed to your blog now.....thanks for stopping by to visit! Hugs, Geri

    ReplyDelete
  7. classy card....classy lady !!!!!!!
    Liane :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you my friend. Wish you'd have been with us that day.....we had a great time. Next time.
    Thanks for visiting today and have a wonderful weekend. Hugs, Geri

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...