Monday, July 28, 2014


Hi Friends!

Just got back from the mountains.  It was a little cooler there, but still pretty warm.  We got some things done around the lot, but also managed to squeeze in some fun as well.  It was "Christmas in July" in Pendaries, and that's always a lot of fun.   Today's post is an image by Stampland.  Love their faces.  I'd posted this image last March in blue, so today I'm sharing the brown/tan version.  Colored with Copics, and I used a Spellbinder's die for the die cut.  Distress ink around the  die cut, and the lacey punch at the bottom is by Martha Stewart.  I embossed the kraft colored card stock behind the die cut and lightly brushed the top embossing with foam and distress ink.  A tiny button was added to the lace around her neck to resemble a brooch.  Lastly, I added a little touch of Stickles to the feather embellishment.  The background card color is terra cotta.





Close up of button embellishment


Thanks for stopping by to visit today.  I'll be back soon, until then happy stamping!
  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...