Monday, July 7, 2014

Another SU Workshop Card

Hi Friends!

I hope you all had a safe and fun 4th.  We were out of town for a few days.  

I'm sharing another Stampin Up workshop card today.  I'll keep this short, but will be back again soon.
Unpacking and lots to get done after being gone.  Sure was nice getting away tho.  ;o)  
This card was made with one of the SU flower stamp sets and coordinating punch.  Really cute flowers.  Added a little bling to the center of each flower and used dimensional tape to pop them up a bit.  




Here's a closeup of the flowers & bling. 



I'll be back in a day or so with another card.  Thanks for stopping by today.  Until next time, happy stamping!


2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Geri. Love how the flowers pop out! Perfect for summertime. I haven't been to an SU class in awhile, I loved them when I went. Not around me so I would have to travel, and with my commute, I do enough of that. Hope you had a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Winnie. The flowers and punch were fun to play with. We did have a good trip, amid a few problems, but got most of those fixed....we hope! lol Never a dull moment when we use the RV. Thanks for visiting today! Hugs, Geri

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...