Thursday, July 10, 2014

Warmest Wishes on Your Birthday

Hi Friends!

Happy weekend.  Whew....this week flew by.  Lots of appointments, plus so many other things going on makes for a very short week.  

Today's card is one made at our workshop.  I just love the new color of the SU ink pad called Blackberry Bliss.  It's yummy!  The flower flourish is also a SU stamp, along with the sentiment.  Punched out the flowers with a tiny 3 design punch, and placed a tiny pearls in the center of the flowers.  Placed the flowers on a mat (like a mouse pad) and used a stylus to shape the petals so they cupped like real petals.  I edged the die cut for the sentiment with the same Blackberry Bliss ink pad and a piece of foam.  I used dimensionals to pop up the die cut sentiment.  The background splatters is the from the stamp set Gorgeous Grunge.  This was my favorite card of all the cards we made.    :o)






Close up of die cut sentiment.

Thank you for stopping by to visit today.  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!  Until next time, happy stamping.


4 comments:

  1. Love this Geri! That ink color is beautiful and the splatter look is so hot right now. Fantastic stamping! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracy! Thanks for stopping by to visit. I fell in love with the ink pad color so had to order it. My first SU ink pad. lol They sure have vibrant colors. Yes, the splatter look is pretty hot right now. Thanks again. Hugs, Geri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Geri, you shows beautiful works on your site!
    I would like to invite you to my creative side:
    http://www.hobby-crafts-and-paperdesign.eu/en/
    Please leave me a message on my shop, it makes me very happy!
    Have fun looking. Many Greetings from Marina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marina! Thank you and welcome to Piper's Paper Wings blog. I'm glad you stopped by for a visit. I'll visit you next. Come back soon.! Geri

      Delete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...