Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Japanese Tea



Hi Friends!

Today's post I call Japanese Tea because that's what it reminds me of.  I like the classic look of the gray, black and white colors. 

The bamboo die is by Memory Box, and the tiny flowers die is by Impression Obsession.  I think there's a trick to making these tiny beauties, and that trick would be "the more you make the easier they become."  Now that's my feeling on them!  A set of good eyes will also help.  Oh, and some quick drying glue helps too.  The bird sitting on the teapot is Impression Obsession.  My stamping pal Chanda and I took the class at the Hen House Paperie.  Sadly, the store is closing in a week.  Charlene offered such fun classes, it's too bad that she's decided to close her store.  ;o(  





Close up of the itty bitty roses.   ;o)

Thanks for stopping by to visit today!  I appreciate each and every one of you who take the time to visit my blog.  Until next time, happy stamping.  


4 comments:

  1. LOL Good eyesight AND nimble fingers for those tiny things. They add such interest thought and there's something about making your own flowers. It's lovely Geri. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha.....you're not kidding! The first flower I made I kinda fumbled around with it. By the third micro-mini flower tho, it was a little bit easier. I think the more you make, the easier they get, anyway that's what I'm hoping! Thanks for stopping by. Hugs, Ger

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Geri. Love the color combo! I love all things tea, so that teapot is awesome to me. Never seen a stamp like it. Such lovely flowers. Glad you have a friend you can create with, makes it even more fun. Sorry she had to close her shop. Times are hard for many of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Winnie. I was hoping you'd like the "tea" card. I thought of you when I made it. I had fun with it because the color combinations were new to me. Always fun to try something new! Thanks for visiting. Hugs, Geri

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...