Saturday, October 26, 2013

Trick or Treat


Hello Blog Friends,

Today I'm sharing a Halloween card I received from my friend, Liane.  The little trick or treaters is a strip die by Sizzix/Tim Holtz.  The bats are on the card are brads.  I haven't seen bat brads before, and will have to look for some.  Isn't the kids shadow die cut cute?  I just love it.  The die has some additional images on it as well (saw it online).  Liane was sweet enough to send me some of the kiddo die cuts, so I'm using them on an ATC swap this month.  I'm so glad I got them done before mom went in to the hospital.  

The orange moon has Stickles around the outer circle.  Then Liane used her Dymo tape gun to spell out "Trick or Treat" on black tape.  So perfect for this card!  Thanks again, Liane!




That's it for today.  Thanks for stopping by.  Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...