Monday, October 21, 2013

Just When the Caterpillar Thought the World Was Over......


Hi Blog Friends,

I've been absent because mom is in the hospital.  I'm keeping this short as we're leaving for hospital in a few minutes.  Just wanted you all to know why I haven't been posting.  My posts may be few for the next while.  Sorry.  

Today's card is a beautiful sentiment.  I colored the butterflies with Copics, and used scrapbook paper with silver glittered lines on the diamond pattern.  Wish you could see the sparkle, and maybe it shows up best in the bottom photo if you look closely.   

Gotta run.  I'll be back when I can.






Love this picture of the orange butterfly.......


Thanks for stopping by today.  Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...