Friday, October 11, 2013

House Mouse Wreath & Berries

Hello Blog Friends,

A quick post today with a little stamp from House Mouse.  This stamp is really small, and a challenge to color.  Copic markers were used, with the tiny areas being colored with Spectrum Noir's because they have more of a hard fine tip.  If you've used Spectrum's you know what I'm talking about.  The die cut used was cut with a Spellbinder's die, and one of my circle punches for the white cardstock.  I used a muted burgundy color on the biggest die cut, then kraft card stock on the next size.  I used the same card stock on the background border around the card, and a burgundy organza ribbon to finish it off.












I wish you all a good weekend!  No wind here today like yesterday, so I'm a happy camper.  Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Until next time, happy stamping!


4 comments:

  1. Too cute! I haven't seen such a small house mouse stamp before! I adore those critters (have 3 draws full, some small some large. My mom calls they my vermin stamps. So funny. Love your card and your coloring! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Winnie! Yes, the stamp is really small.....and so sweet. Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. Love the "Housemouse stamps"....adorable card Geri !!!!!!
    Liane :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Liane! Loved hearing about your grandson's special treat for Halloween! Lucky boy. :o)

      Delete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...