Friday, October 4, 2013

Red-Breasted Robin with Fall Leaves


Hi Blog Friends!

Today's post is the Red-breasted Robin.  The stamp is Magenta.   Colored with Copics.  For embellishments, I punched out some leaves, but before I did that, I stamped over the terra cotta card stock with a Stampers Anonymous stamp that has kind of an abstract design on it (with distress ink).  The kraft colored leaves is card stock that I had run thru an embossing folder and brushed the top of the embossing with distress ink to bring out the lines.  I wrapped a piece of brown organza ribbon around the bottom of the image and then added the leaves on top of the ribbon.  To finish it off, I added the golden colored berries by "The Robin's Nest"....quite fitting, don't you think?  :o)

Now, hubby suggested that instead of the bluish color I normally color in around images, that I use this color.  I'm still not sure what I think, but I'm game to try new colors.  He liked it, so he's happy, and I tried something new!












Thanks for stopping by today.  I'll be back later this weekend.  Until next time, happy stamping!


2 comments:

  1. First, it was great running into you and Randy. Second, I love that Randy shares your love for your talent. The card looks great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice seeing you too, Karen! Thanks for your comment.....appreciate it. :o)

      Delete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...