Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Sophia in Red



Hello Blog Friends!

I was going thru stamps I bought at the last stamp convention I attended and came across Sophia!  She's an unmounted stamp, so I pulled out my cling sheets and got her clinged.  I don't really like stamping without cling mounting anymore.  I just think I get a clearer image with the cling.  She's colored with Copics.  Scrapbook paper is on the right hand side of the card and in the square right behind Sophia.  The braid trim I picked up when we were in Texas a couple of years ago at one of the areas local craft stores.  I used redline tape to adhere the black braid and it worked great.  Oh....the Sophia stamp is from Stampland. They really do have some beautiful women stamps.  








Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Our weather is quickly turning cold.  We're supposed to get snow tonight/tomorrow.  Too soon for me, but we'll take whatever moisture comes our way.  Until next time, happy stamping!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...