Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Just When the Caterpillar Thought the World Was Over.......

Hi Blog Friends,

This might be a duplicate post, and if it is, I apologize.  I posted yesterday (it takes about 12+ hours for posts to show up and notices via email to reach bloggers).  I never received an email notice that this blog posted, so I am posting again today.

I've been absent because mom is in the hospital.  Keeping this short.  I colored the butterflies with Copics, and used scrapbook paper on the background.  It's really pretty paper with  silver glitter on the lines of the pattern.  You can see it a bit better in the second photo.  Gotta get to the hospital.  I'm sorry, posts may be slow in coming for a while.






Love  his pic of the orange butterfly!

Thanks for stopping by today.  Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I am attracted to the detail while the layout is simple, uncluttered and is very intriguing.

    Col A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Colonel! Appreciate your comment. Hope all is well with you and M. Hugs, Geri

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...