Sunday, September 28, 2014

Black and White

Hi Friends,

Today's post is a card done in black and white.  The papers are from a tablet from Paper Studio.  Small tablet, like 4 x 6.  Neat papers in the assortment.  I cut strips then punched out the heart.  In the center of the hearts, I added a gemstone.  Easier to see in the second photo.  Backed the main image with black card stock, added another strip to the left hand side and backed it with black.  Then added a grey organza bow to finish it off.  






Here's a better picture of the smokey colored gemstones.


Thanks for stopping by to visit.  Until next time....





4 comments:

  1. What a fun way to use a punch! I have never seen that done before Such a fun banner like look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Winnie. It was an ATC for a group I belong to, and one of the women in the group prefers cards, so I've been using my ATC's to make a card for her. Not enough time to start over and design a whole new card, so I think this is working out. Thanks for visiting & leaving a comment! Hugs, Geri

      Delete
  2. Geri this is a smart use of an ATC to make it even better it is a B&W card, one word....Perfect! As you noticed my B&W card today, can I add, great minds think alike. Have a great week! Well done!
    Nicole G

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Nicole. Yes, time grows shorter every day, so I've been using the ATC for the woman who prefers cards. Seems to be working out okay. Thanks so much for visiting! Nice to see you on my blog and thanks for leaving a comment! Hugs, Geri

      Delete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...