Thursday, September 11, 2014

A Birdie in Her New High Heels


Hi Friends,

It's the weekend, and I wanted to get a post in before I get distracted with weekend things.  Today's card is an image by Impression Obsession.  Isn't she adorable?  When I saw this little birdie in her high heel shoes, I had to get her.  Very quick coloring and embellishing.  Embossed the background paper with a Cuttlebug folder, and added pearls to one, then gemstones to the bottom card. The embossed card stock shows up much brighter than it is person.  Enjoy your weekend!  I'll be back next week.







Thanks so much for stopping by to visit.  Until next time....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...